How do I travel with my UPPAbaby stroller ?

When you buy a UPPAbaby travel bag, you can take advantage of our TravelSafe program, which ensures that your stroller, car seat, RumbleSeat hammock or carrycot are protected when transported by air. All you have to do is register your equipment and carry bag before your departure here : UPPAbaby covers you against any damage that may occur during your flight, in accordance with the terms of your original warranty. What's more, the MINU V2 stroller is IATA-approved for use as carry-on baggage*.

*Cabin baggage standards may vary from airline to airline, so we recommend that you contact your airline for details of cabin baggage restrictions.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request